01 09 10

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Wrapping Up


Well, the school year is officially over.  Our peas are moving on to the big K.  It's always so bittersweet to see them move on to their next step. But Graduation was adorable.
In the midst of all the end of the year hustle and bustle, we had some fun. One of my pea's wonderful grandmother offered to come be a secret reader. She's had lots of experience reading since she's a first grade teacher! And she's so cute! A week before, she gave me a "Mystery Reader Clue Sheet." All week I read the clues a day at a time until she arrived. I loved watching them narrow down the possibilities!
She read a few books by some of my favorite authors! We both LOVE Robert Munsch. 
Next, we got busy making this video for our graduation:
Aren't they adorable? LOVE it! And lastly, I took a million kazillion pictures of them! So here is my goodbye to them in a montage of pictures.
Goodbye you gigglers
And diggers.
Goodbye to hips and lips...
and upside down tricks.
 Goodbye readers,
and thinkers,
and cutie pie stinkers.
Goodbye to blanket lovers,
and sweet friend huggers.
Goodbye builders,
and trend setters,
And writers of letters.
Goodbye nappers,
snackers,
spinners,
and grinners.
Good luck peas, we will miss you!

Hopefully I will have time to post some during the summer, but Ms. Amy and I will be busy this next week moving to our new rooms! WooHoo! We are excited to make a big move and even more excited that we will still be next door to eachother! I will post pictures after we are done as we prepare for our new group of peas next August. Until then, have a wonderful summer!






1 comment:

  1. Goodbye to Jenn's Sweet Pea class 2012. I loved visiting the class from time to time. They were all precious and had such wonderful personalites. I was so glad to be able to attend the graduation. Such a special program. They did a great job and so did Miss Jenn and Miss Amy. Love Nana (Miss Jenn's mom)

    ReplyDelete