01 09 10

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Friends

This is a short post because we were so busy during our week of "Who Makes up the ECDC?" I didn't get many pictures of our learning! But the pictures I did get are definitely worth sharing, so here's a small snapshot of our week. We used the week to talk about friends, so our first morning message asked the peas to draw themselves and a friend. It was the most precious morning message ever.
 Here's a close up of those sweet little drawings.
We made friendship bracelets, and we gave them away to someone else so that we all had a bracelet given to us by a friend.
We journaled about friends.
And we made our mirrors for our school wide project!
Here's a few of the mirrors on the wall!
And the rest of my pictures are just shots of the sweetest class ever being friends. I love these pictures I got throughout the week!










 
That's all I've got, so here's to friends at the ECDC!
I think it's a pretty great place.


No comments:

Post a Comment